Useyour internet browser to research the different human body systems. You may refer to resources provided earlier this week.
Create a chart, or use the Terminology of the Body Systems worksheet, in which you:
- Identify the major body systems in the human body.
- List the organs found in each body system.
- Define the basic function of each body system.
- List two conditions or diseases that can be found in each body system.
- Identify a body system that interacts with the body system identified.
- Example: The circulatory system interacts with the integumentary system.
- After you have completed your chart, write a short paragraph that answers the following questions (this paragraph may follow your chart):
- What is one strength you have about understanding the body system?
- What is one opportunity you would like to have with understanding the body system? For example:
- What would you have liked to learn?
- What do you need more practice with?
- Which information would you like to recall more readily?
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources.