https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png 0 0 Lucy https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png Lucy2022-09-30 16:23:492022-09-30 16:23:49proposed solution
Question descriptionThe final capstone project is a culmination of the written research-based assignments completed throughout the course. Each written assignment contributes to the final Evidenced-Based Proposal paper. This is the third written assignment.
Describe your proposed solution (100-250 words).
Preparing an Implementation Plan
Develop an implementation plan (1,000-1,500 words). The elements that should be included in your plan are listed below:
- Method of obtaining necessary approval(s) and securing support from your organization’s leadership and fellow staff.
- Description of current problem, issue, or deficit requiring a change. If you are proposing a change in current policy, process, or procedure when delivering patient care, describe first the current policy, process, or procedure as a baseline for comparison.
- Detailed explanation of proposed solution (new policy, process, procedure, or education to address the problem/deficit).
- Rationale for selecting proposed solution.
- Evidence from your review of literature in Topic 2 to support your proposed solution and reason for change.
- Description of implementation logistics. (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? Who will be responsible for initiating the change, educating staff, and overseeing the implementation process?)
- Resources required for implementation: staff; educational materials (pamphlets, handouts, posters, and PowerPoint presentations); assessment tools (questionnaires, surveys, pre- and post-tests to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and after intervention); technology (technological or software needs); funds (cost of educating staff, printing or producing educational materials, gathering and analyzing data before, during, and following implementation); and staff to initiate, oversee, and evaluate change.
Prepare an evaluation plan (500-750 words) supported by your critical appraisal of the literature.
- Discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution.
- Describe what your projected outcomes will be and what variables will be assessed.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide