Writing a case study
A case study is a written assignment that is centered around a problem, its analysis, and the suggestion of solutions. Commonly such cases are based on real subjects and events but can vary in circumstances and terms depending on the needs of the discipline or topic. In order to create an excellent case study, one should pay attention to detail and suggest the best options on how to solve the problem based on related works and studies on the topic.
There are many different case studies – each requires something slightly different and will analyze the subject in a different way. The following are the main types of studies:
Case Study Format
The case study format is typically made up of eight parts:
- Executive Summary. Explain what you will examine in the case study. Write an overview of the field you’re researching. Make a thesis statement and sum up the results of your observation in a maximum of 2 sentences.
- Background. Provide background information and the most relevant facts. Isolate the issues.
- Case Evaluation. Isolate the sections of the study you want to focus on. In it, explain why something is working or is not working.
- Proposed Solutions. Offer realistic ways to solve what isn’t working or how to improve its current condition. Explain why these solutions work by offering testable evidence.
- Conclusion. Summarize the main points from the case evaluations and proposed solutions. 6. Recommendations. Talk about the strategy that you should choose. Explain why this choice is the most appropriate.
- Implementation. Explain how to put the strategy into action.
- References. Provide all the citations.
Benefits Of Buying Case Study From Facileessays
You may be wondering how our online case study service can help and why you should choose Facileessays
The following are some of the main reasons we are the number one pick for case studies:
- Full confidentiality
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Easy order process that takes minutes
- 100% unique content that is plagiarism free
- Highly skilled writers who specialize in case-studies