Write the detail summary and Ethical dilemma in the documentary movie “Who Owns Water” by David Hanson.
I am a Grad student studying biomedical student and currently studying bio-environmental ethics. So attached below is the reflection questions that should be included in the reflection.
Reflective Writing Activity
Please use the rubric to assess your reflection prior to submission.
· Should set the stage for your observations and include a brief introduction to the film.
Reflection and Contextual Examples:
· What did you learn from the film?
· What pre-existing beliefs were supported and/or challenged by the film?
· Include brief, contextual examples to support your reflection
Application to Future/Current Work:
· What themes from the film made you think about your future/current science work?
· Do these themes challenge or support your pre-existing thoughts about future/current science work?
· Should be a summary of your reflections and application to future/current work
Please write a 3 pages reflections including the reflection activities.