https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png 0 0 Lucy https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png Lucy2022-10-26 08:04:522022-10-26 08:04:52State the objection or objections raised in the critical response.
In writing your paper, please follow these steps:
- Choose the issue for your paper from topics listed below.
- Consult with the instructor if you cannot find the readings.
- Choose two works, one is the target piece, the other is a critical response, from the list of readings provided by the instructor. Other references are optional.
- Once you have read and wrote some notes summarizing these articles, you are ready to write.
- Begin by introducing the issue, dispute, or dilemma that you have selected for your paper. Imagine your reader is someone who doesn’t know what issue is all about.
- State the thesis of the target piece and summarize the reasons the author gives for it.
- State the objection or objections raised in the critical response.
- Provide your own critical assessment of the dispute (this should be a substantial part of your essay, since it is the most important element).
- If possible separate the parts of your paper with subtitles. At the very beginning you should have an Introduction, and at the end, a Conclusion.
- Your paper should have between 2,000 and 3,000 words. Please include a Word Count in the title page.
- Please include an Abstract of no more than 350 words at the beginning of the paper (this will summarize your Introduction).