I will pay 20.00 for this assignement. Please have back to me on Sunday at 6pm central time.
ntroduction and Literature Review Draft
- Introduction and Literature Review Draft Scoring Guide.
- Capella Online Writing Center: Principles and Procedures for Writing a Literature Review.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
Submit the current draft of your Literature Review to your instructor for feedback and grading. This is the culmination of the work you have done in Units 1, 2, 3, and 4. Note that even though you are submitting a literature review for this assignment, it is expected that you will continue to refine your Literature Review as you continue to work on your project.
The goal of the introduction (Chapter 1) and the literature review (Chapter 2) is to demonstrate “the logical continuity between previous and present work.” The introduction should motivate the study.
The reader should understand why the problem should be researched and why the study represents a contribution to existing knowledge. The reader should be able to see that the proposed research addresses issues of individual differences and diversity.
The proposal should start with a paragraph or two presenting the investigated problem, the importance of the study, and an overview of the research strategy.
Chapter 2, a review of the literature, show how your research builds on prior knowledge by presenting and evaluating what is already known about your research problem. Assume that the readers possess a broad knowledge of the field, but not the cited articles, books and papers. Discuss the findings of works that are pertinent to your specific issue by identifying articles in the literature that:
- Shed light on the history of the subject of the project.
- Provide a theoretical background for the project.
- Speak to best practices for engaging in research.
- Indicate the proposed project will add significance and relevance to the knowledge base of psychology.
- Demonstrate the ethical conduct expected in practicing research.
Format your assignment as follows:
- Table of Contents (TOC).
- Title page.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Chapter headings (should start on new page).