Course outcome addressed:
HA510-3: Analyze how an organization’s vision, structure and management contribute to business outcomes and employee satisfaction.
You have been selected to make an individual presentation to a small group describing the role of management in a business organization you have chosen in previous units. Your presentation should:
- Describe the organization’s vision and structure.
- Outline the role of management in effective deployment of human resources.
- Explain how the organization of the workforce can affect business performance.
- Analyze the role of strategic and tactical direction.
- Evaluate consequences of effective management on business outcomes and employee satisfaction.
- Evaluate the consequences of ineffective management on business outcomes and employee satisfaction.
- Provide recommendations for improving business outcomes and employee satisfaction drawing upon evidence from peer-reviewed journals and periodical.
Your presentation should be a minimum of 15 slides total: A title page with name of presentation, your name, and name of course, at least 13 slides with information, and at least one reference page showing at least three references you have found. References should be in APA style. No speaker notes required