MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format. ONLY NEED WEEK 1 AND THE SECTION BELOW COMPLETED.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION in the SPEAKER NOTES AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT–ORIGINAL WORK ONLY
Create a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation lecture for your class in which you address the following:
- Introduction slide (1 slide)
- Describe the history of cognitive psychology. (2 slides)
- Explain how and why psychometric studies are used to study cognitive psychology. (3 slides)
- Discuss the benefits of research in psychometrics. (2 slides)
- Conlcusion Slide (1 Slide)
Include at least two scholarly articles.
Include speaker notes with references with your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines