https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png 0 0 Lucy https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png Lucy2020-10-24 12:35:582020-10-24 12:35:58Film review
- What is the true subject or theme of the film, and what kind of statement, if any, does the film make about the subject? Which elements and which scenes contribute most to addressing the theme of the film?
- How do all of the separate elements of the film relate to and contribute to the theme, central purpose, or total effect?
- Narrative – The manner in which the story is told. What is the plot structure? Is it chronological or non-linear? Are there flashbacks or other narrative devices and why are they used?
- Acting – the qualities of the performances. Is the acting realistic or is it mannered? Are the characters dynamic (do they change as the film progresses)? How?
- Cinematography – The qualities of the photography and lighting. Identify specific scenes and camera shots that you thought were particularly interesting.
- Editing – The pace and tempo, the use of transitions and the organization of the narrative. Identify any editing technique you thought was particularly interesting
- Art Direction and Design – Locations, sets, effects, props, costumes and make-up.
- What scenes in the film show the director’s style and how do they show it?
- What were your personal reactions to the film? What are your personal reasons for liking or disliking the film?