https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png 0 0 Lucy https://facileessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logoFE.png Lucy2020-10-09 12:22:472020-10-09 12:22:47Discuss Blockchain's potential application in compensation systems
Discuss Blockchain’s potential application in compensation systems
Discuss the following questions: 1. Discuss Blockchain’s potential application in compensation systems (base wages, incentives, rewards). 2. How can a token economy affect employee compensation? 3. Based on your readings, do worldwide executives believe Blockchain has the potential to radical change the future of organizations? Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Conclusion, References.
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses (note that these writing requirements DO NOT apply to your responses to other students):
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.