This week we are learning about the various types of studies that can be used in researching a population for risk factors, controls versus experimental treatment, and the Framingham Heart Study is introduced.
On pages 14 and 18 the text discusses the ethical considerations for researchers concerning their conduct and the design of the study.
Please read the following study:
Alanzi, T., & Al-Habib, D. K. (2020). The Use of Social Media by Healthcare Quality Personnel in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Environmental & Public Health, 1â€“9. https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/1417478
When considering research from the perspective of ethical and legal concerns around research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- What aspects of this research protected the participants?
- What are the best practices of creating an informed consent?
- Finally, discuss the informed consent and the components that you have found are necessary to protect the patient.
- Please use one of your references to support your informed consent components.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7-8 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Keep bullet points to 3-5 words and include your discussion in the speaker notes, explaining your findings for each slide.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 7-8 slides in length, not counting the title, introduction, and reference slides.
- Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speakerâ€™s notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PowerPoint format so that speakerâ€™s notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide.
- Follow APA 7th edition.