Conducting a Needs Assessment
In previous weeks, you identified the types of needs and the basic steps to conducting a needs assessment.
Using the South University Online Library, the Internet, and your interactions with your local healthcare department and professionals, create a 4- to 5-page needs assessment in a Microsoft Word document that:
- Identifies and describes in detail a public health problem that is significant in your community.
- Provides an introduction to the problem. The introduction should describe the impact of the problem on your community and rationale for its selection.
- Identifies, describes, and justifies your selection of the level of the public health pyramid at which the assessment will be conducted
- Develops a needs assessment plan for addressing the selected problem in your community.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.